- How did you initially get involved in a faculty-mentored
undergraduate research project or creative activity? Describe
your project's uniqueness.
- What was your favorite part of the research
- What are your future plans, including the
2003 and 2004 academic year, and how do you think your research
experience will impact your career?
- What advice would you give to other students
interested in conducting research?
- Has this research been published in a journal
or presented at any conference other than the UCI Undergraduate
Research Symposium? If applicable, please indicate the journal's
name, volume, issue number, and co-authors and/or the conference's
title and date.
- What are some of your extracurricular activities
Reminder: Please attach a 2 ½
x 2 ½ photograph (headshot) of yourself with a light background
of publishable quality that we can scan. Alternatively you can submit
a scanned photo of yourself on the provided disk if it meets the
graphics requirements outlined in the Paper